-
October 17th, 2002, 10:39 AM
#91
Inactive Member
But Cav seems not to be able...
-
October 17th, 2002, 03:30 PM
#92
Inactive Member
NICE man is this CLAMP art too? u like CLAMP alot huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img] i admit they know how to make cute girls XD
-
October 17th, 2002, 10:05 PM
#93
Inactive Member
I think that he is able tot ell, but is just gay and likes bishounen more than bishoujo! O_O
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:13 PM
#94
Inactive Member
Thanks guys! *huggles her computer moniter* If only he were real!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I'm not even going to comment on what Cav said. I think you guys are just misunderstanding him again... -o-;;
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:20 PM
#95
Inactive Member
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:21 PM
#96
Inactive Member
Don't what? Might I ask...
-
October 17th, 2002, 11:33 PM
#97
Inactive Member
Don't think we're misunderstanding Cav
-
October 18th, 2002, 01:35 AM
#98
Inactive Member
GODDAMMIT!! for god's sake! i was saying CLAMP ALSO DRAWS CUTE GIRLS! GODDAMMIT!! GET IT STRAIGHT! LLIK ME! IM FREAKING STRAIGHT!! ... i think that can clear things up//
-
October 18th, 2002, 01:39 AM
#99
Inactive Member
LOL... suuuuuuuure Cav... suuuuuuure!
-
October 18th, 2002, 10:08 AM
#100
Inactive Member
You said "he" was a "girl" misa believe...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks